The MidAtlantic Showcase has been the
top recruiting event in the fall for the past 15 years!
Read tournament COVID Protocol HERE
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- November 13 - 14, 2021
- All teams should be ready to play on on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm. All teams in all division will have games on both days.
- Locations and Dates of Divisions:
- Hotel recommendations are available through Traveling Teams on the Hotels tab HERE. Please note that the below locations are subject to change and are currently tentative for all divisions.
- 2023s: St. Paul's School for Girls (11232 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD) and the Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2024s: Maryland Polo Grounds (3600 Fallston Road, Jarrettsville, MD) and the Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2025s: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (1717 Rayville Road, Parkton, MD)
- 2026s: Gerstell Academy (2500 Old Westminster Pike, Finksburg, MD)
- 2027s: Franklin High School (12000 Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD)
- 2028s, 2029s, 2030s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1300 Team Fee due August 1, 2021 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2023-2030
- 2023-2025 teams play 4 showcase format games for recruiting purposes
- 2026-2030 teams play 4 guaranteed games with pool winners advancing to a championship format to more games.
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games. No time outs.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2021 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2023-2030 with the following additions/exceptions:
- Please see the ***Free Movement Primer/Clarification that is in italics at the end of the rules.
- Free movement rules are new to the officials, and we do ask for your patience, respect and sportsmanship as officials work to implement them into games.
- On the draw, players must hold behind the restraining line until possession is obtained by one of the 6 players on the draw circle. Players’ sticks may cross the restraining line and touch the ground before possession, but their feet must not cross.
- If a half or game ends on a defensive major foul within the CSA the officials will set up a free position and play will end at the end of the scoring play.
- 2029-2030 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)
- See complete Rules and Free Movement Primer/Clarification HERE