The MidAtlantic Showcase has been the
top recruiting event in the fall for the past 16 years!
Read the tournament COVID Protocol HERE
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- November 12 - 13, 2022
- All teams should be ready to play on on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm. All teams in all division will have games on both days.
- Locations and Dates of Divisions:
- Hotel recommendations are available through Traveling Teams on the Hotels tab HERE. Please note that the below locations are subject to change and are currently tentative for all divisions.
- 2024s: St. Paul's School for Girls (11232 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD)
- 2025s: Maryland Fairgrounds (2200 York Road, Timonium, MD)
- 2026s: Genesee Valley Outdoor Learning Center (1717 Rayville Road, Parkton, MD)
- 2027s: Gerstell Academy (2500 Old Westminster Pike, Finksburg, MD)
- 2028s: Franklin High School (12000 Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD)
- 2029s, 2030s, 2031s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1300 Team Fee due August 1, 2022 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2024-2031
- 2024-2026 teams play 4 showcase format games for recruiting purposes
- 2027-2031 teams play 4 guaranteed games with pool winners advancing to a championship format to more games.
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games. No time outs.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2022 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2024-2031 with the following additions/exceptions:
- If a half or game ends on a defensive major foul within the CSA the officials will set up a free position and play will end at the end of the scoring play.
- 2030-2031 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)