- Tournament Dates & Time:
- October 23rd & 24th
- All teams in all divisions should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00pm.
- Location: Austin Tindall Sports Complex
- Cost ($1,400 / team):
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $900 Team Fee due September 24th, 2021 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2022-2031.
- 2022-2031 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games.
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player.
- Regulation full-size fields (natural grass fields). 12v12 Format.
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2021 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2022-2031 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2029-2031 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)
- ?Full Field, shortened time 25 minute playoff and Championship games. 12 minutes halves ; 1 minute half time.