The MidAtlantic Summer Club Championships
is the perfect end to the Summer lacrosse season!
Read tournament COVID Protocol HERE
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- July 17-18, 2021
- All teams in all divisions should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00pm.
- Hotel recommendations are available through Room Roster on the Hotels tab HERE. For any changes in hotel reservations booked through Room Roster, please do not contact the hotel directly. Please contact Room Roster Customer Service directly instead at 1-888-723-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022s: Garrison Forest School (300 Garrison Forest Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2023s: Genessee Valley (1717 Rayville Road, Parkton, MD)
- 2024s: Goucher College (1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Baltimore, MD)
- 2025s: Gerstell Academy (2500 Old Westminster Pike, Finksburg, MD)
- 2026s: New Town High and Elementary Schools (4931 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2027s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2028 and 2029s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD) and New Town High School (4931 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1200 Team Fee due February 1, 2021 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2022-2029
- 2022-2029 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2021 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2022-2029 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2027-2029 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)