The MidAtlantic Summer Club Championships
is the perfect end to the Summer lacrosse season!
COVID Protocol from the 2022 event can be found HERE.
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- July 15-16, 2022 for 2024s and 2026s - 2031s
- All teams in 2024 and 2026 - 2031 divisions should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 8:00pm.
- July 14-16, 2022 for 2025s ONLY
- All teams in 2025 division should be available to play on Friday between 12:00-8:00pm, Saturday between 7:30am-8:00pm and Sunday 7:30am-6:30pm.
- Hotel recommendations will be available through Traveling Teams shortly after registration opens.
- 2024s: Goucher College (Baltimore, MD)
- 2025s: St. Paul's School for Girls (Lutherville, MD)
- 2026s: Genesee Valley (Parkton, MD)
- 2027s: Gerstell Academy (Finksburg, MD) and Franklin HS (Reisterstown, MD)
- 2028s: New Town HS/ES (Owings Mills, MD)
- 2029s: Franklin HS (Reisterstown, MD) and Owings Mills HS (Owings Mills, MD)
- 2030s and 2031s: Owings Mills HS (Owings Mills, MD)
- $600 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1400 Team Fee due February 1, 2023 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2024-2031
- 2024 and 2026-2031 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- 2025 teams play 4 guaranteed games for recruiting purposes in a showcase format
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2023 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2024-2031 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2030-2031 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)