The MidAtlantic Summer Club Championships
is the perfect end to the Summer lacrosse season!
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- July 18-19, 2020
- All teams in all divisions should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 7:30pm.
- Hotel recommendations are available through Room Roster on the Hotels tab HERE.
- 2021s: Garrison Forest School (300 Garrison Forest Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2022s: St. Paul's School for Girls (11232 Falls Road, Lutherville-Timonium, MD)
- 2023s: Goucher College (1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Baltimore, MD) AND at Garrison Forest School (300 Garrison Forest Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2024s: Gerstell Academy (2500 Old Westminster Pike, Finksburg, MD)
- 2025s: New Town High and Elementary Schools (4931 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2026s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD)
- 2027s and 2028s: Owings Mills High School (124 Tollgate Road, Owings Mills, MD) and New Town High School (4931 New Town Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1150 Team Fee due May 1, 2020 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2021-2028
- 2021-2028 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2020 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2021-2028 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2026-2028 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)