High School Open (2022 - 2025)
Middle School Open (2026 - 2028)
Youth (2029 - 2031)
DATES OF PLAY
Saturday, October 23rd & Sunday, October 24th, 2021
**All divisions will play two days**
- US Lacrosse Rules will be observed across all divisions.
- All divisions with the exception of Youth will play full checking. Youth will modify below the waist.
- All divisons will play 12 v 12
- All Divisions will play in a two - day Championship style tournament with a 4-game guarantee
- All showcase and pool games will be 20-minute halves with a 2-minute half time.
- The top 4 teams in each division will make the play-offs.
- Play-off and Championship games will be two 12 minute halves with a 60 second half time to switch sides.
- Pool games may end in a tie. Play Off games may not end in a tie.
- Each team can use one 60-second timeout per game. The time-out may NOT be used while a team has a yellow or red card in that game or within 5 minutes of the end of a game.
- A soft-red card will result in a player being ejected from that game only. A hard-red card will result in the player being ejected from the tournament.
- 8M Shots that are set up before the horn blows will be played out. If an 8M is set up AND started before the horn, it will still be played out. If the horn blows while the offensive player is in the middle of the 8M, it will be re-set and played out.
Tie Breakers to advance:
1. Head to Head
2. Goals Against
3. Goals Differential
4. Goals Scored
5. Coin Toss
Play-off Game Over Time:
Immediate 12 v 12 Sudden Victory Over time.