The Florida Warm Up
is the ideal way to kick off your team's Fall lacrosse season just minutes away from Orlando attractions in sunny Florida!
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- October 26-27, 2019
- All teams in all divisions should be available to play on BOTH days between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm.
- All teams 2026 - 2021 will compete at the Austin-Tindall Sports Complex located at 4100 Boggy Creek Road, Kissimmee, Florida, 34744
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $850 Team Fee due August 25, 2019 (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- Open to graduation years 2026-2021
- All teams will play 4 guaranteed games in a showcase format
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2019 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2026-2021 with the following additions/exceptions:
- 2026 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)