Cedar Lane • 1100 Cedar Lane Rd • Bel Air, MD • 21015
MD Polo Grounds • 3629 Fallston Road • Jarrettsville, MD • 21084
Calvert Regional Park • 211 Brick Meeting House Rd • North East, MD • 21901
Click HERE for Directions
Prime Time Recruiting Showcase is partnering with a video service
to offer free access to their recruiting software.
Each athlete must complete the electronic waiver BEFORE she competes at Prime Time. This is on the email sent every night to those who have yet to complete. On that email, click the BLUE button to the right that says WAIVER! You may also get your User ID and password from your coach/admin. If you need help with your waiver, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams will play 4 full games. Each game will be timed at two 18 minute halves with a 1 minute halftime.
- Each field is lined for full field competition.
- Tournament rules are listed in the program. US Women’s Lacrosse Rules will be followed at ALL levels of play. Full checking is allowed at EVERY level.
- The college coaches who have pre-registered to attend are listed under the Colleges tab above.
Safety & Conveniences:
- Toilets are plentiful and strategically located near the fields.
- Trash containers will be everywhere – please use them!
- Trainers are on the field for first aid only- not for taping.
- Dogs are NOT permitted on the grounds - leave your dog at home.
- Grills, and the cooking that goes with them, will be restricted to the vendors.
While we can only hope for glorious weather– please know there is no Plan B in the event of inclement weather.
- As with any outdoor event, competition is subject to the elements. Tournament play may be suspended or cancelled as a result of inclement weather or field safety conditions.
- Safety dictates that competition will cease if thunder is heard or lightning is spotted.
- Games will re-start, in real time, 20 minutes after the last bolt was sighted or sooner if the sky clears.
- Games will not be re-scheduled.
In the event of inclement weather that causes complete or significant cancellation of tournament play, LI Elite Events reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer either partial refunds to participating teams or rain credits towards next year’s registration. There shall be no refunds for individual games lost to weather delays. Clubs will be notified if any weather related refund/credit shall be provided within 30 days following event. In no event shall LI Elite Events be responsible for refunding individual player fees paid to any given Club. Please contact your Club Administrator for information on how any weather related team refunds might be applied at the Club level.
Coach Boxes: Specially painted COACHES BOXES will be painted and fenced on the spectator side of each field at Cedar Lane & Carsins Run. Please ask your parents to respect the responsibilities of the college coaches and basically leave them alone - they are working to assess your skills and size-up your recruit-ability!
Team Check-in: A Must!
The coach of each team or club must check in at the Registration tent prior to their first game to check the status of the team, collect the programs for the team and get any last minute directions. Waivers must be recorded online by Nov 1 for EACH athlete that will take the field. Any athletes who have not completed their online waiver by Nov 1 will NOT be permitted to compete.
Team tents will be permitted ONLY on the perimeter of the venue, the outer rim by the trees and along outside fences, away from all fields, buildings & walkways. NO tents may be erected between fields.
Sportsmanship RULES at Prime Time. Anyone violating the good sportsmanship expected of all players, coaches, fans and parents will be promptly escorted from the venue.
Shoplifting is a CRIME and will not be tolerated at LI Elite events. Anyone caught shoplifting will be immediately expelled from the tournament and will not be allowed to participate in any future LI Elite tournaments.
The continued participation of the shoplifter’s team may also be jeopardized. Vendors are encouraged to prosecute shoplifters under the full extent of the law.
We strongly suggest that parents and coaches reiterate this policy to players in advance as there will be no exceptions.