LifeBridge Health Sports Training Fair
Join us for the LifeBridge Health Sports Training Fair
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
LifeBridge Health & Fitness
1836 Greene Tree Road, Pikesville, MD 21208 Driving Directions
- Free sports physicals (good for a full year)
- Sports eye screening
- “Start Your Streak” discussion panel featuring baseball’s Iron Man Cal Ripken Jr., and co-directors of the LifeBridge Health Sports Medicine Institute – orthopedic surgeon Craig Bennett, M.D., and neurologist Kevin Crutchfield, M.D.
- Athletic Movement Index (AMI) demonstrations
- Professional style combine: 40-yard dash, vertical jump, broad jump and more
- Clinics focused on throwing, agility and explosiveness
- The latest in protective head and eye gear
To guarantee an appointment for your FREE physical, please register below. Space is limited.
Those who are not able to receive their physical at the event will be given a voucher to receive a FREE sports physical at any ExpressCare location. You must attend the event to receive the voucher.
Please download and print the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation form and bring it with you to the event. Be sure that the medical history page, including dates of most recent immunizations, is completed before arrival.
Sports Physical Registration