Prime Time Young Guns/Fall Fest is a one-day tournament and premier recruiting event for the classes of 2025– 2028 with all recommendations of the Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Coaches Association (IWLCA) included.
- Regulation full-size fields.
- Four 40 minute games in a showcase format.
- Separate divisions within grad years for competitive parity.
- Team players must be of the same graduation year.
- Combination teams are allowed in these ages, but must play in the bracket of its oldest player.
Schedule of Play:
2025 - 2029 : Cedar Lane
When Schedule is posted!
Select SCHEDULES from the drop down menu (middle of the top bar);
Select your Division (under Girls)
Select STANDINGS and locate your team in the Division pool
Click on your team for your schedule
Click the Print Schedule button at top right to see/print entire schedule.
Cedar Lane • 1100 Cedar Lane Rd • Bel Air, MD • 21015
Each athlete must complete the electronic waiver BEFORE she competes at Prime Time Young Guns. This is on the email sent every night to those who have yet to complete. On that email, click the BLUE button to the right that says WAIVER! You may also get your User ID and password from your coach/admin. If you need help with your waiver, please contact email@example.com
- Teams will play 3 full games. Each game will be timed at two 20 minute halves with a 2 minute halftime.
- Each field is lined for full field competition.
- Tournament rules are listed in the program. US Women’s Lacrosse Rules will be followed at ALL levels of play. Full checking is allowed at EVERY level.
Safety & Conveniences:
- Toilets are plentiful and strategically located near the fields.
- Trash containers will be everywhere – please use them!
- Trainers are on the field for first aid only- not for taping.
- Dogs are NOT permitted on the grounds - leave your dog at home.
- Grills, and the cooking that goes with them, will be restricted to the vendors.
While we can only hope for glorious weather– please know there is no Plan B in the event of inclement weather.
· As with any outdoor event, competition is subject to the elements. Tournament play may be suspended or cancelled as a result of inclement weather or field safety conditions.
· Safety dictates that competition will cease if thunder is heard or lightning is spotted.
· Games will re-start, in real time, 20 minutes after the last bolt was sighted or sooner if the sky clears.
· Games will not be re-scheduled.
In the event of inclement weather that causes complete or significant cancellation of tournament play, LI Elite Events reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer either partial refunds to participating teams or rain credits towards next year’s registration. There shall be no refunds for individual games lost to weather delays. Clubs will be notified if any weather related refund/credit shall be provided within 30 days following event. In no event shall LI Elite Events be responsible for refunding individual player fees paid to any given Club. Please contact your Club Administrator for information on how any weather related team refunds might be applied at the Club level.
Team Check-in: A Must!
The coach of each team or club must check in at the Registration tent prior to their first game to check the status of the team, collect the programs for the team and get any last minute directions. Waivers must be recorded online by Oct 15 for EACH athlete that will take the field. Any athletes who have not completed their online waiver by Oct. 15 will NOT be permitted to compete.
Due to COVID 19 - no Team or Family Tents will be allowed.
Sportsmanship RULES at Prime Time Young Guns. Anyone violating the good sportsmanship expected of all players, coaches, fans and parents will be promptly escorted from the venue.
Shoplifting is a CRIME and will not be tolerated at LI Elite events. Anyone caught shoplifting will be immediately expelled from the tournament and will not be allowed to participate in any future LI Elite Event tournaments.
The continued participation of the shoplifter’s team may also be jeopardized. Vendors are encouraged to prosecute shoplifters under the full extent of the law.
We strongly suggest that parents and coaches reiterate this policy to players in advance as there will be no exceptions.