VENUE, MARYLAND SOCCERPLEX
Map of fields : http://www.mdsoccerplex.org/aboutus/mdsoccerplex/857706.html
Directions to Fields:http://www.mdsoccerplex.org/contactus/directions/index_E.html
PRINTABLE COPY OF WAIVER
Every Player before entering any field, must be on team roster and
must have signed a waiver. Sincsports sends messages everyday until
waiver is signed. If you are having trouble with system or adding
players day of tournament, please print paper waiver below and have
parent sign and hand in before entering field.
event is part of The US Lacrosse Sanctioning Program, which provides
best practices for tournament operators in order to create a more safe
and consistent event. Through the
adoption of the Sanctioned Tournament Standards, tournaments commit to
providing the best possible lacrosse experience. All tournament
participants must be current US Lacrosse members in order to
participate. US Lacrosse membership numbers will be collected
and verified when completing tournament waivers. If you are not
currently a member, or your membership is set to expire during the
event, please visit US Lacrosse to register.
Complete Rules are attached and can be printed out.
Tie Breaking Rules:
Tie Breaker #1
Head to Head
Tie Breaker #2
Fewest points allowed
Tie Breaker #3
Points for Score Differential
Tie Breaker #4
The recommendations of the IWLCA will be followed:
1. Regulation full size fields
2. All Divisions will play 45 minute games / Semi-finals & Final games 25 minutes
3. Fields in close proximity for college recruiting
4. Combination teams are allowed.
Following IWLCA recommendations, TOP of the BAY Tournaments uses the following guidelines:
- The classes of All Divisions will have 45 minute games.
- The classes of All Divisions will play on regulation fields that are in close proximity to one another for college coaches’ convenience.
- Water will be provided in coolers throughout the complex, please bring your own water bottle.
- Each field is lined for full field competition.
- Field marshals/Officials on the fields will record and report ALL scores.
rules will be at the main table. US Women’s Lacrosse Rules 2018 will be
followed at ALL levels of play. No experimental rules will be in play.
Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE
- No warming up in the crease or on closed fields
- Do not move or remove field equipment (goals, corner flags, benches...)
- No Smoking
- No Alcohol
- No pets (except for service animals)
- No Grilling
- Park only in designated spaces, not on the grass
- Deposit all trash in appropriate cans provided, please Recycle!
Adverse Weather Policy & Evacuation Plan
With all outdoor events weather is a
concern. Capital City Lax Festival reserves the right to reschedule tournament
games, shorten, convert the format or cancel due to adverse weather,
poor fields conditions or public safety. In the event of Lightning
the staff will suspend play immediately and all will be asked to leave
fields. Play will then resume 30 minutes are the last siting of
lightning. Games will resume in real time. So we will start with the
next regularly schedule games. All weather updates will be on the main
page of the website, social media and a text message will go to all
whom signed up to receive messages.