The MidAtlantic Showcase has been the
top recruiting event in the fall for the past 11 years!
2026 - 2022 Registration Opens February 14, 2017 at 11:00am
2021 - 2019 Registration Opens February 15, 2017 at 11:00am
- Tournament Dates & Time:
- November 11 - 12, 2017
- At the earliest, games will begin at 7:00am each day. All games will be completed by 5:00pm each day. All teams in all divisions should be available to play games in ANY of those time slots on BOTH days.
- Registration Opening Date:
- 2026 - 2022 Registration opens February 14, 2017 at 11:00am
- 2021 - 2019 Registration opens February 15, 2017 at 11:00am
- Games played at the McDonogh School, St. Paul's School for Girls, Maryland Fairgrounds, Owings Mills High School and New Town High School (all located in/near Owings Mills, Maryland)
- $500 Team Deposit due with registration (non-refundable/non-transferable)
- $1100 Team Fee due August 1, 2017 (non-refundable after August 15, 2017)
- Open to graduation years 2019-2026
- 2019-2021 teams play 4 showcase format games for recruiting purposes
- 2022-2026 teams play 4 guaranteed games with division winners advancing in a championship format to more games
- For recruiting purposes, high school teams are recommended to be made up of players of the same graduation year. Combination teams are allowed in all divisions, but teams must clearly be designated as a "Combo" team in their name, and teams must play in the grad year division of their oldest player
- Regulation full-size fields (turf and natural grass fields)
- 19 minute halves. 2 minute halftime. 5 minutes between games.
- Official clock is kept centrally, running clock. No time outs.
- 2016 US Lacrosse high school rules will apply to ALL grad years 2019-2026 with the following additions/exceptions:
- On the draw, players in ALL grad years must hold behind the restraining line until possession is obtained by one of the 6 players on the draw circle. Players’ sticks may cross the restraining line before possession, but their feet must not cross.
- 2024-2026 teams will play MODIFIED CHECKING (Checking the crosse only if the entire crosse is below shoulder level. The check must be in a downward direction and away from the body.) POSITION TO CHECK (Player has an opportunity to legally check the crosse without fouling - 3 second count starts when the official deems that the player with the ball could be checked legally if checking were allowed.)
- For complete rules, including playoff rules, click HERE.