WELCOME & REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
MS Blue Chip Camp / M&D Little Laxers
Middle School Blue Chip Girls Lacrosse Camp is tailored for the serious middle school lacrosse player with travel and club level team experience only.
Middle School Blue Chip Girls Lacrosse Camp Provides:
- Individual & team instruction on offensive/defensive skills & tactics.
- A camp staff that strives to assist each camper with the opportunity to improve her abilities by means of individualized attention and healthy competition.
- A minimum 10:1 camper to staff ratio will be maintained at all times.
- Goalkeepers with specific training & instruction.
- A NFL style combine run by the Parisi Speed & Agility Training School. The results from the combine will be available to all of the high school coaches.
- Local college & club coaches will come in as guest clinicians.
- Cost is $300 per player
- Sessions are open to all girls (grad yrs 2022 - 2025)
Little Laxers Lacrosse Camp is tailored for the elementary future lacrosse player
Little Laxers Girls Lacrosse Camp Provides:
• Practices and games are coached by Chris Robinson, Director of M&D Lacrosse Club
• M&D college alumni and current standout M&D high school players will help with coaching
• Camp will be on June 25 - June 28th, 2018
• Sessions will run from 9:00 AM - 12:00 noon at McDonogh School - Owings Mills, MD
• Cost is $300 per player
• Sessions are open to all girls ages 6 - 11 (grad yrs 2025 - 2029)
WHEN: June 25-28 2018 - 9am-12noon (MS Blue Chip Camp)
June 25-28 2018 - 9am-12noon (Little Laxers)
WHERE: McDonogh School - 8600 McDonogh Road - Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
AGES: High School Graduation Years 2022 - 2025 (MS BCC)
High School Graduation Years 2026 - 2030 (Little Laxers)
PARTICULARS: Cost $300.00 (each camper receives a reversible jersey)
*Morning transportation is provided from certain locations: https://www.mcdonogh.org/c/summer-programs/bus-stops
ACT NOW - Registration will close at 200 Campers!!!